These are the best cocktails for Christmas! You can make these with Champagne, Prosecco or Cava. Forget about the Mulled Wine and try a Spiced Apple Mimosa.
EXPAND for recipe and links.
– 2 champagne flutes
– 1 bottle of prosecco/champagne/cava
– 1 1/4 cups no-sugar-added apple juice
– 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
– pinch of ground nutmeg
FOR THE SUGAR RIM:
– 1 1/4 tsp light muscovado sugar
– 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
– Sliced apple
– In a large bowl combine the apple juice, cinnamon and nutmeg.
– On a small plate, combine all the sugar rim ingredients.
– Dip the edge of each champagne flute lightly into the apple juice mixture.
– Roll in a circular motion around the edge of the flutes.
– Fill each flute half full with the the apple juice mixture.
– Top with prosecco/champagne/cava.
For the garnish…
– Chop the apple into small wedges
– Roll in the rim mixture
– Place on the edge of the champagne flute.
Come and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
I’m @ManForHimself on everything.
Check out my blog too: http://www.ManForHimself.com
My YouTube channel is a destination for men’s style, lifestyle and grooming.
I make videos showing how to achieve different hairstyles and haircuts; exploring grooming products; and showcasing men’s seasonal and trend led style and fashion.
We Wish You A Merry Christmas – Jingle Punks – YouTube Creator Tools
Jolly Old St Nicholas (instrumental) – E’s Jammy Jams – YouTube Creator Tools
Have fun and please drink responsibly.
This video is not sponsored.