Here’s the recipe:
1-2 Cups Vodka
1/4 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Mini Marshmallows
MARSHMALLOW SHOT GLASSES
1. In a bottle add graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows.
2. Top the bottle with vodka and let it set for at least a day.
3. Strain. You can serve as is or chilled.
Marshmallow Shot Glasses
1. Stick a skewer into a large marshmallow.
2. Using the flame of a blow torch or your stove heat the marshmallow from the bottom moving around to the sides.
3. Once the marshmallow has toasted, gently remove its middle by pulling out the skewer.
4. Once marshmallow has cooled, seal inside with melted chocolate chips.
Tipsy T-Shirts: https://represent.com/store/tipsybartender
MORE TIPSY BARTENDER
Tweets by TipsyBartender
EMAIL (Business Only): Admin@TipsyBartender.com
3183 Wilshire Blvd #196K22
Los Angeles, CA 90010